Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Apple Cream Cheese Pie.
You can have Apple Cream Cheese Pie using 6 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Apple Cream Cheese Pie
- It’s 1 can of 21oz Apple Pie Filling (you can also do this with cherry, peach or strawberry filling – see below).
- You need 8 oz of Cream Cheese – softened.
- It’s 8 oz of Whipped Topping (like cool whip or homemade whipped cream with a little sugar added).
- Prepare 1 cup of Powdered Sugar.
- You need 1/4 tsp of Apple Pie Spice, plus a pinch or three for decoration on the top of pie..
- Prepare 1 of Graham Cracker Crust Pie Shell – Store bought or homemade..
Apple Cream Cheese Pie instructions
- Open the pie filling & and pick out 7 nice looking pieces of fruit. Set aside, this is for decorating the top of your pie..
- Chop the rest of your fruit & set aside..
- In a mixing bowl, cream together the cream cheese and whipped topping until smooth and creamy. Add the powdered sugar and apple pie spice. Blend until it is all incorporated..
- Fold in chopped fruit. Spread in your pie shell. Decorate the top of pie with reserved whole pieces of fruit & a sprinkling of apple pie spice..
- For a Cherry Cream Cheese Pie add a quarter teaspoon almond extract to the cream cheese mixture and decorate the top with toasted slivered almonds and the reserved cherries..
- For a Peach Cream Cheese Pie add 1 teaspoon vanilla extract and top pie with crushed granola and reserved peach slices..
- For Strawberry Cream Cheese Pie add the whole can of strawberry pie filling and use fresh strawberries to decorate the top of the pie..
- You can also make a plain cream cheese pie. Blend together cream cheese, whipped topping & powdered sugar. Spread in pie shell. When ready to serve, spoon pie filling over the top of each slice. This works best if you have fussy eaters… 1 wants cherry, 1 wants apple, 1 wants peach, 1 wants strawberry….