Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
AMIEs Cheese Caramel Leche Flan.
You can cook AMIEs Cheese Caramel Leche Flan using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of AMIEs Cheese Caramel Leche Flan
- It’s of Caramel.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of (100gr) brown sugar.
- It’s 1/4 cup of (60ml) water.
- Prepare of base.
- You need 5 of eggyolks.
- It’s 1 can of condensed milk.
- It’s 1 can of fresh milk (use can of ur condensed milk for measurement).
- You need 125 grams of cream cheese, softened.
- It’s 2 tsp of vanilla extract.
AMIEs Cheese Caramel Leche Flan instructions
- Put the sugar and water together in a small saucepan. Caramelize the sugar over low heat, stirring continously. Pour the syrup into an oven-proof baking dish, and spread the syrup evenly. Set aside to allow the caramel to harden. You can caramelize the sugar directly to your baking dish..
- Beat the eggyolks, gradually add the cream cheese, milk and vanilla extract, beating continously until smooth..
- Pour the mixture into the caramel-lined dish, cover with aluminum foil and place in a "bain marie" (bagno maria). Bake in a pre-heated, moderate oven at 175ºC (350ºF) for 60-70 minutes..
- Remove the dish from the oven. Chill before serving..
- To serve, run spatula or a knife along the edge of the mold to loosen the caramel. Transfer to a serving plate. Share and enjoy!.