Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Creamy blueberry banana french toast.
You can cook Creamy blueberry banana french toast using 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Creamy blueberry banana french toast
- Prepare 1/2 cup of fresh blueberries.
- It’s 1 small of banana.
- You need 1/4 cup of milk.
- It’s 4 oz of strawberry banana blended yogurt.
- You need 2 tbsp of vanilla instant pudding mix.
- Prepare 6 slice of whole wheat bread.
- You need 4 large of eggs.
- It’s 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- It’s 2 dash of ground cinnamon.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of milk.
- It’s 2 tsp of powdered sugar.
- It’s 1 tbsp of butter.
Creamy blueberry banana french toast instructions
- Add blueberries and banana to bowl and mash. Then add yogurt, 1/4 cup milk and pudding mix and mix well..
- Place mixture into a small pot and bring to a simmer, stirring frequently. Cover and remove from heat, set aside..
- Beat eggs, cinnamon, vanilla extract and milk together in medium bowl..
- Preheat skillet to 350° and grease with butter..
- Dip slices of bread into egg mixture and place on hot skillet. Cook for 3 minutes, flip and cook an additional 3 minutes..
- Meanwhile, place fruit mixture back on low heat, mix well and cover..
- Take toast off the skillet, top with fruit mixture and powdered sugar. Enjoy!.