Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Banana Pudding Pie (No Bake).
You can have Banana Pudding Pie (No Bake) using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Banana Pudding Pie (No Bake)
- It’s 1 of 9" graham cracker pie crust.
- It’s 1 box of 3.4 oz. vanilla or banana flavored pudding & pie filling.
- It’s 1 cup of milk.
- Prepare 1 cup of sour cream.
- Prepare 2 of medium bananas, sliced.
Banana Pudding Pie (No Bake) instructions
- In medium bowl, add pudding, milk and sour cream. Mix well..
- In pie crust, lay sliced banana along bottom and sides..
- Pour pudding mixture into pie crust. Smooth evenly covering banana..
- Refrigerate for 1 hour to overnight. Enjoy!.