Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Chocolate PB & Banana Protein Pudding.
You can cook Chocolate PB & Banana Protein Pudding using 5 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chocolate PB & Banana Protein Pudding
- It’s 3 large of bananas.
- You need 4 cup of chocolate almond milk.
- You need 1 cup of peanut butter.
- You need 4 of scoops casein protein powder.
- Prepare 1 cup of water.
Chocolate PB & Banana Protein Pudding step by step
- Place three large bananas in the blender..
- Add 4 cups of chocolate almond milk to blender..
- Add 4 scoops of chocolate casein protein powder..
- Add 1 cup peanut butter to the blender..
- Add one cup of water or ice as needed to reduce thickness for blending. The less water the better, as it will make a thicker pudding..
- Blend until smooth consistency. Pour into individual serving glasses. Refrigerate overnight for pudding consistency. Enjoy!.