Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Vegan Southwest Bean Fettuccine.
You can cook Vegan Southwest Bean Fettuccine using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Vegan Southwest Bean Fettuccine
- Prepare 1 Pack of Bean Fettuccine.
- Prepare 2 of Roma Tomatoes, chopped.
- You need 1/3 Cup of Corn.
- You need 1 of Red Bell Pepper, chopped in small cubes.
- You need 2 of Avocados, cubed.
- You need 1/2 Cup of Cilantro, chopped.
- You need 2 of Garlic Cloves, minced.
- It’s 1 of Chili Pepper, minced.
- Prepare 1 of Lime, zested and juiced + 1 quartered for garnish.
- It’s of Salt & Pepper.
- You need 1 Tbsp of Oregano.
- It’s 1 Tsp of Cumin.
- You need 1 Tsp of Smoked Paprika.
Vegan Southwest Bean Fettuccine instructions
- Cook the bean fettuccine according to the package..
- Meanwhile, cook the red bell pepper and chili pepper over medium heat for 5 minutes. Add the garlic and cook additional 2 minutes..
- When the pasta is done, drain and season with the oregano, lime zest, cumin, smoked paprika, salt and pepper. Stir in the red pepper mix. Stir well and drizzle lime juice. Stir in the cilantro..
- Transfer to a plate and top with avocado, tomato and more cilantro..