Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Chocolate Oreo brownies!!!.
You can have Chocolate Oreo brownies!!! using 7 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chocolate Oreo brownies!!!
- Prepare 140 g of plain flour.
- You need 140 g of butter unsalted.
- You need 320 g of caster sugar.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- It’s 75 g of cocoa powder (sieved).
- You need 4 of x medium eggs.
- You need of Whole packet of Oreo biscuits broken.
Chocolate Oreo brownies!!! instructions
- Pre heat oven… 160c, fan.
- Cut kitchen foil into a square and line a square cake tin. Press foil carefully down even sides, and put to oneside. Also break up oero biscuits! And put to one side..
- Melt butter in a pan, low to medium heat..
- Crack eggs into a large bowl, add sugar and vanilla extract, mix well..
- Pour in melted butter whilst it's very warm. Stir for 1 minute.
- Sieve the cocoa powder and flour, into the egg mixture, stir for 1 minute, getting right down to the bottom of bowl. So there are no streaks in flour. Lastly add broken Oreo pieces and fold in slightly, not too much.
- Spoon mixture into prepared tin. And bake on middle shelf, for 35 minutes, checking after 30 minutes carefully.
- Let cool fully. And turn out onto a chopping board and then cut into small squares.