Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Cream cheese Flan. This smooth cream cheese flan topped with a golden brown caramel is an elegant dessert that can be baked and chilled until serving. All Reviews for Flan de Queso (Cream Cheese Flan). Learn how to make the ultimate dessert, Cream Cheese Flan!
Place evaporated milk, sweetened condensed milk, cream cheese, eggs and vanilla in a blender; cover. Cream Cheese Flan Recipe – Fulfill your every flan-tasy with this traditional dessert. It is different from Mexican flan because it does not use cream cheese. You can have Cream cheese Flan using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Cream cheese Flan
- It’s 1 of can of evaporated milk.
- It’s 1 of can of condensed milk.
- You need 4 of eggs.
- Prepare 1 of cup of sugar (for caramel).
- Prepare 1 of tsp. vanilla extract.
- It’s 1 of pkg. (8 ounces) cream cheese at room temp..
- You need 1/2 of tsp. of lime zest.
Fulfill your every flan-tasty with our Cream Cheese Flan Recipe. Watch now to learn how to make Lime Cream Cheese Flan. Learn how to make Cream Cheese Flan. Cream Cheese Flan Flan de Queso is a smooth cream cheese custard topped with a decadent layer of homemade caramel.
Cream cheese Flan step by step
- In an oven proof pan pour the cup of sugar. Set the temperature to medium low and let the sugar melt until it turns to a light caramel color. Remove from heat and let cool for 5 minutes.*Do not let it burn. It will taste bitter if you do so..
- In a blender add all the ingredients. Blend until everything is well incorporated. Then carefully pour the mixture inside the caramel pan. You will hear crackling, do not worry this is normal..
- Preheat oven at 375°F. Put the pan at 'Bain Marie', Maria bath or double boiler. Add at least 2 cups of water on the bottom pan and then put the caramelized pan with flan mixture inside the other pan. Cook for at least an hour. Check the water halfway through in case you need to add more. You'll know it's done when the center is firm. Then take out and let cool for at least 2 hours..
This Ultimate Cream Cheese Flan is so rich and smooth with a luscious caramel sauce. This is a recipe for cream cheese flan. A cheesecake flan recipe that is rich and extra creamy in texture. The beautiful amber caramel sauce makes for a striking presentation. This recipe of leche flan with cream cheese takes this popular Filipino dessert to another level.