Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Home made banana pudding.
You can have Home made banana pudding using 8 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Home made banana pudding
- Prepare 3/4 cup of sugar.
- You need 2 tbsp of cornstarch.
- Prepare 4 of egg yolks.
- It’s 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 2 oz of butter / 1/2 a stick.
- It’s 3 of medium bananas.
- You need 1 of 12 oz box vanilla wafers.
- Prepare 3 cup of milk.
Home made banana pudding step by step
- In a double boiler mix sugar and cornstarch and slowly add milk. Stir constantly until thickens (about 15 min approximately). Slightly beat your egg yolks and add about 4 tbsp of your pudding to the yolks and mix together, then add to pudding cooking for 2 more minutes. Add your vanilla and butter and stir until butter is melted. Let cool for about 15 min. While that is cooling cut your bananas and in a 9×9, or 7×11 baking dish later your pan, pudding, bananas, wafers. Start with pudding and end with pudding. Enjoy.