AMIEs Special VALENTINEs Leche Flan.
You can have AMIEs Special VALENTINEs Leche Flan using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of AMIEs Special VALENTINEs Leche Flan
- Prepare 8 of egg yolks.
- It’s 1 can of condensed milk.
- You need 1 can of Carnation Evaporated milk or fresh milk.
- It’s 1 tsp of lemon rind or vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of caramel syrup.
AMIEs Special VALENTINEs Leche Flan instructions
- Preheat the oven to 160ºC (325ºF). Beat egg yolks together with lemon rind or vanilla. Pour condensed milk, add the evaporated or fresh milk and beat well..
- Line the heart-shaped mold with the caramel syrup. Pour gently the egg/milk mixture into the mold. Cover with aluminum foil. Place this in a large oven pan half-filled with water (bain-marie). Bake for an hour or until the mixture is firm. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/355833-amies-easy-caramel-syrup.
- Let it cool before placing the mold in the refrigerator. Chill for 5-6 hours before serving..
- Transfer into a serving plate. Serve, and enjoy..