Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Homemade Ghee/ clarified butter.
You can cook Homemade Ghee/ clarified butter using 3 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Homemade Ghee/ clarified butter
- You need As needed of Malai(fresh milk cream).
- It’s 1 of Grander or a handblender.
- Prepare As needed of Cold water,icecubes.
Homemade Ghee/ clarified butter instructions
- Add ice cubes to the malai & blend it with a blender till the makhan separates out..
- Transfer the butter to a bowl..
- Now add cold water to it.Dip one palm in the bowl & then once or twice anti- clockwise,thus helps the butter to form a ball..
- Now simply pick-up the butter using your fingers as a strainer.Transfer the butter to an another bowl..
- Heat the butter now on high heat stirring occasionally till it melts completely & then reduce the flame to low..
- Keep stirring the melted makhan constantly till the ghee separates out from milk solids which stay at the bottom..
- Heat the ghee till all the froth disappears & then strain out the ghee into a airtight glass jar..
- Store the ghee in the fridge or outside as per the weather condition..