Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Homemade Vanilla Custard Ice Cream.
You can have Homemade Vanilla Custard Ice Cream using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Homemade Vanilla Custard Ice Cream
- It’s 4 cups of milk.
- It’s 1/2 cup of vanilla custard powder.
- You need as needed of Powder sugar.
- You need 2 cup of fresh cream.
- You need as needed of Crushed cashew nuts and almonds.
Homemade Vanilla Custard Ice Cream instructions
- First boil the milk. Once it is done. Keep aside. Take 1 cup milk and bring it to room temperature. Add custard powder into the milk. Mix…it well till no lumps are found. Now add this to the remaining milk and mix.. it well. Put it over the induction and stir it continously till it thickens. Remove from induction and keep aside..
- In another bowl. Take fresh cream and add powder sugar. Mix….. it properly. Put this already prepared custard mixture. Blend it….
- Transfer to a container. Refrigerate for 6 to 8 hrs. After 6 to 8 hrs. Blend it again. Transfer to a container. Cover and freeze for 4 to 5 hrs..
- Scoop and serve……