Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Easy Fried Ice Cream.
You can have Easy Fried Ice Cream using 7 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Easy Fried Ice Cream
- Prepare 4 cup of Plain Corn Flakes.
- You need 1 cup of White Sugar.
- You need 1 1/2 tbsp of Brown Sugar.
- You need 1/4 cup of Cinnamon.
- It’s 10 of Scoops of Vanilla, Cookies n' Cream, Or Choco Chip Ice Cream (Two Big Scoops per Person).
- Prepare 1 of Whipped Cream (Cool Whip Or Ready Whip).
- It’s 1 of Pan Of Oil For Frying Flakes.
Easy Fried Ice Cream instructions
- Heat up the oil until hot enough for frying. (If you flick water off your hand into the oil and it sizzles, its ready).
- Once hot, Drop in your Corn Flakes and Fry until a nice Golden Brown which is slightly darker then the original color. (Approx. 30 Seconds).
- Pull out the flakes with a straining spoon, and set on a bed of paper towels to soak up the oil a bit..
- In the meantime, Mix your cinnamon, Brown sugar, and White sugar together in a small bowl..
- Then place the flakes in a container with a lid, add your sugar and cinnamon mixture, close the lid and shake until flakes are completely coated..
- Set Coated Flakes Aside, and Scoop two scoops of Ice Cream (Your choice) into five individual bowls (Or there is 10 scoops in recipe so, feel free to individualize how you like).
- Scoop Some Of The Fried Flakes Over Each Bowl until Covering the top. Press flakes onto Ice cream with a spoon until tightly pressed onto it..
- Top with your favorite whipped cream and enjoy! :).