AMIEs Special Leche Flan.
You can have AMIEs Special Leche Flan using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of AMIEs Special Leche Flan
- It’s of Caramel.
- You need 100 grams of brown sugar.
- You need 50 ml of warm water.
- It’s of Custard.
- It’s 8 of egg yolks plus 1 egg white.
- It’s 1 can of evaporated milk or fresh milk using the can of evaporated milk for measurement.
- Prepare 1 can of condensed milk.
- It’s 1 tsp of vanilla extract or lemon extract.
- It’s 50 ml of sifted white sugar.
AMIEs Special Leche Flan step by step
- Boil the brown sugar and water in a saucepan, stirring continously until the sugar is melted and turns golden brown. Pour the syrup into flan molds, make sure the whole surface is covered. Set aside to allow the caramel to harden..
- Gently combine all the custard ingredients in a large bow, first the eggs, condensed milk, fresh milk, sugar and vanilla. Strain gently into the caramel-lined flan molds..
- Cover with aluminum foil and place in a bain-marie. Bake in the preheated oven 160°C (325°F) for 60 minutes or until the mixture is firm. Cool and refrigerate for 4 hours before serving. Overnight is the best..