Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Kimchi hot dog.
You can have Kimchi hot dog using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Kimchi hot dog
- Prepare 2 of soya sausages.
- You need 2 of small baguettes.
- Prepare 1/2 glass of kimchi (150 grams).
- Prepare 4 spoons of hummus.
- It’s of Mix of salads.
- You need of Sauce.
- It’s of Infusion of 1 glass of kimchi.
- Prepare 1 spoon of coconut sugar.
- You need 2 spoons of teriyaki sauce.
- You need 2 spoons of corn starch.
- You need 1 pinch of salt.
- It’s 1 handful of parsley.
Kimchi hot dog step by step
- First option is contact grill where we bake baguettes and soya sausages. Second option for sausages is boiling water and 5 minutes in. For baguettes easy pan and drop of olive oil..
- Second step is sauce. In pan we pour kimchi infusion and mix with sugar, teriyaki sauce, corn starch, salt and let it cook together..
- Baguettes are crispy, sausages are warm and sauce is ready. Cut The baguettes and spread with hummus. Add kimchi and sausages. Sprinkle the whole hot dog with parsley, mung bean sprouts and finally we poure sauce..
- Serve with fries, onion rings or alone..
- Good appetite my friends ✌🏼.