Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Quick Bacon 🥓 Ranch Pasta 🍝.
You can cook Quick Bacon 🥓 Ranch Pasta 🍝 using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Quick Bacon 🥓 Ranch Pasta 🍝
- Prepare 1 box (16 ounce) of pasta (your favorite shape !).
- It’s of Salt for boiling water.
- It’s 1/2 cup of reserved liquid from boiling pasta.
- You need 1-1 pound of pack bacon.
- You need 1 of onion, chopped.
- It’s 10 cloves of garlic, minced.
- It’s 1/8 teaspoon of black pepper.
- You need 3 tablespoons of dry ranch dressing.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of parsley flakes.
Quick Bacon 🥓 Ranch Pasta 🍝 instructions
- Cut your bacon in half…….
- Sauté your bacon in a large pot until cooked through…….. Do not drain any fat, this will give your sauce that extra bacon yumminess 🤤 ! If the amount of fat from your cooked bacon is a little too much then drain off fat, reserving a small amount of fat inside pot…….
- Add into cooked bacon your chopped onion, minced garlic and black pepper, sauté until onion is tender………
- Meanwhile boil your pasta and don’t forget to lightly salt your water ! Reserve about 1/2 cup of liquid from cooked pasta, drain the rest of pasta and add reserved pasta water plus drained pasta to your bacon/onion mixture………
- Next, on low heat add into pasta your dry ranch dressing mix and stir until pasta is fully coated with bacon, onion and ranch dressing mix…..
- Remove from heat and sprinkle parsley flakes all over pasta……stir gently………Then serve and enjoy 😉!!!!.