Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Baklava. Baklava (in Azerbaijani it is Pakhlava) is very popular in Azerbaijan. Baklava is a sweet of pastry, nuts and honey. Get the best recipe from Wilderness.
The iconic Baklava is astonishingly straight forward to make! The iconic Baklava is my all time favourite pastry that I can't get enough of. You'll love how homemade Baklava is not overly sweet and. You can have Baklava using 15 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Baklava
- You need 60 gm of almonds finally chopped.
- It’s 50 gm of pistachios finally chopped.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of unsalted butter.
- It’s of For syrup.
- You need 1 cup of sugar.
- You need 1 cup of water.
- It’s 1 tbsp of lemon juice.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Cinnaman power.
- It’s of For dough.
- Prepare 2 cup of maida(all purpose flour).
- You need 1 tbsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of oil.
- It’s 1/4 cup of milk.
- It’s 100 gm of melted butter.
- You need 1 cup of corn starch.
Baklava is yummy.but it's yummiest when it's homemade. Learn how to make baklava right here using Ree Drummond's easy Baklava. This is the perfect Christmas dessert to gift to others. Baklava is a Mediterranean dessert with layers of phyllo dough, nuts and honey.
- Brush a baking tray with butter. To make sugar syrup, combine 1 cup sugar and 1 cup water by adding cinnamon and lemon. Let it boil and simmer for 10 minutes.Keep it aside..
- Place flour in a mixing bowl, make a well in the center. Drizzle in oil and add salt; add water. Mix until dough just comes together and pulls away from the sides of the bowl, 1 or 2 minutes. Transfer dough ball to a lightly floured work surface..
- When you have 5 circles, roll out the stack to a larger circle about double in size, turning as you go to maintain a round shape. Separate each layer and lay out the circles. Re-apply more cornstarch mixture where needed and restack them. Roll again until the 5-layer stack is paper thin, about 10 to 12 inches in diameter. Place on a sheet of parchment.
- Knead until dough is smooth, using just enough flour to keep it from sticking to the work surface or your hands, 2 or 3 minutes. Continue to knead until dough is supple and elastic, about 5 more minutes. Wrap dough ball in plastic wrap and let rest at room temperature, 1 to 2 hours..
- Divide dough in equal portions roll each portion into a ball. Place on plate and cover with plastic wrap to prevent dough balls from drying out while you begin to roll them out..
- Mix cornstarch and 2 tablespoons flour together in a bowl. Dust a work surface and the first dough ball with the cornstarch mixture. Flatten out the dough ball and roll out into a circle Dust again with cornstarch mixture. Set circle to one side. Roll out 4 more dough balls to about the same diameter and stack them on the first one, dusting each layer with more of the cornstarch mixture to keep them from sticking together..
- Brush a good amount of butter in sheet before and after shaping baklava.butter will give a nice colour of baklava.for perfect baklava you give put of lot of dry fruits.add shown in figure..
- Bake in preheated oven 140degree c for 45 minute..after bake, pour sugar syrup in baklava at least 4 hours. Then serve it.
I've also included two authentic baklava recipes for you to try: a fancy and more involved recipe as well as a simple. Not to be confused with balaclava or Balaklava. This heavenly Baklava combines honey-soaked layers of flaky phyllo pastry with spiced walnuts. It's a great make-ahead dessert perfect for the holidays or special occasions. En iyi baklavacılarda yapılan kadar nefis bir el açması baklava hazırlıyoruz.