Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Paleo / Keto Pecan Stuffed Muffins. Sugar, grain and dairy free.
You can cook Paleo / Keto Pecan Stuffed Muffins. Sugar, grain and dairy free using 15 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Paleo / Keto Pecan Stuffed Muffins. Sugar, grain and dairy free
- You need of Dry Ingredients.
- You need 1 cup of almond flour.
- It’s 1 cup of cashew flower.
- It’s 1/3 cup of Tapioca flour.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of Monkfruit in the Raw.
- It’s 2 tsp of baking powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of xantham gum.
- Prepare of Wet Ingredients.
- It’s 4 of eggs.
- Prepare 1 cup of unsweetened almond milk.
- You need 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- You need 1 tsp of almond extract.
- It’s of Nuts.
- It’s of Chopped Pecans.
- Prepare of Any chopped nut of your taste can be sustituted.
Paleo / Keto Pecan Stuffed Muffins. Sugar, grain and dairy free step by step
- Combine dry ingredients in medium sized bowl and mix thoroughly. Set aside.
- Use a stand blender with whip attachment or hand blender to whip 4 eggs til foam begins to form. Continue whipping and add almond milk then vanilla, and Almond extracts..
- Turn blender on to low and add slowly the dry mix to the egg mix. Then add chopped pecans and mix til thick on low speed..
- Use a large 6 muffin pan. Spray the pan with olive oil Add approx. 1 cup of mix to each cup. Disperse evenly..
- Bake in a hot 350 degree oven between 25 and 35 minutes depending on elevation and humidity..
- Remove from oven and cool in baking pan for 15 minutes. Remove and enjoy!.