Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Peach Walnut Delight Whipped in Honey.
You can have Peach Walnut Delight Whipped in Honey using 21 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Peach Walnut Delight Whipped in Honey
- Prepare of Vanilla Custard Layer.
- Prepare 2 1/2 cup of milk.
- It’s 2 tbsp of vanilla custard powder.
- It’s 4 tbsp of sugar.
- Prepare of Whipped Cream Layer.
- Prepare 250 ml of cream.
- You need 3 tbsp of honey.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- You need of Plain Cake Layer.
- Prepare 1 cup of butter.
- You need 1 cup of plain flour.
- You need 1 cup of caster sugar.
- You need 4 of eggs.
- You need 2 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of milk.
- You need 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 4 of drops yellow food color.
- It’s of Walnut Topping.
- You need 1/2 cup of crushed walnuts.
- Prepare of Peach Layer.
- Prepare 2 of diced peaches.
Peach Walnut Delight Whipped in Honey instructions
- First prepare the vanilla cake by sifting together flour, sugar and baking powder in a bowl. Then in another bowl, mix butter and sugar together till its light and fluffy . Add vanilla extract to this mixture. Now add the eggs one by one along with 1 tbsp of the dry mixture from the first bowl. Finally fold in the rest of the dry ingredients mixture along with milk that has a few drops of yellow food color. Pour out the batter in a greased bread pan and bake it in a preheated oven at 180 c for 35 mins. Once cooled, cut slices and place at the bottom of the dessert dish. This is layer 1..
- While the cake is being baked, prepare the custard layer. In a bowl make a paste of the recommended custard powder in 1/2 cup milk. In a separate bowl heat the sugar in 2 cups milk and bring it to boil. Then add the custard paste to it and heat the final mixture till its thick and smooth. Pour this on the cake layer and let it cool for 10 mins or when top layer becomes impenetrable forming Layer 2..
- Now whip together honey, vanilla pinch and cream till the mixture is light and fluffy. Set aside..
- Layer the custard topping with diced peaches forming layer 3. Then pour over the whipped cream mixture on top..
- Finally, top the dessert with crushed walnuts. Place in the fridge to cool for 4 to 6 hours. Best results appear after cooling the dessert..