Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
You can cook Crème Caramel using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Crème Caramel
- Prepare of Caramel:.
- Prepare 2 1/4 cup of sugar.
- You need 2 tsp of lemon juice.
- You need 6 tbsp of water.
- It’s of Crème:.
- You need 4 cups of milk.
- It’s 1/2 cup of sugar.
- It’s 3 tsp of vanilla extract.
- You need 4 of eggs.
- You need of Some lemon peel.
Crème Caramel instructions
- Heat oven 350°F/180°C and place oven tray in the middle..
- Combine caramel mixture together in a cooking bowel and let it melt in medium heat until it turns golden and then immediately pour into small baking bowls..
- Heat milk with sugar and vanilla extract in another cooking bowl under medium heat and let sugar melt but do not let it boil..
- Whisk the eggs and lemon peel in a bowl very well and add milk mix slowly into the egg mixture while whisking continuously..
- Pour crème mix into the small baking bowels using a colander..
- Using a deep baking tray, pour boiled water so that it reaches half the small baking bowls for 45 minutes..
- After taking it out, place in fridge for three hours minimum..