Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Banana Pudding Trifle Dessert.
You can cook Banana Pudding Trifle Dessert using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Banana Pudding Trifle Dessert
- It’s 2 packages of Pepperidge Farm Chessman Cookies, crumbled.
- You need 6 of Bananas, or more as needed.
- Prepare 2 cup of Milk.
- Prepare 1 box of French Vanilla instant Pudding (5oz size).
- You need 8 oz of Cream cheese, softened.
- You need 14 oz of Can Sweetened Condensed Milk.
- It’s 12 oz of Container Whipped Topping, thawed.
Banana Pudding Trifle Dessert step by step
- Combine milk and pudding mix in a bowl and mix well..
- Combine cream cheese and condensed milk in a large bowl and mix until smooth..
- Fold the whipped topping into the cream cheese mixture..
- Add cream cheese mixture to pudding mixture and blend well..
- Place a layer of crumbled cookies into the bottom of the trifle bowl. Slice bananas into 1/2 inch pieces (circles). Place a layer of sliced bananas over the crumbled cookies. Carefully spoon 1/3 of the pudding mixture over the top of the bananas. Repeat layer of cookies, banana and pudding 2 more times and top with remaining cookie crumbles..
- Refrigerate for 4 hours or more and it's ready to serve..