Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
You can cook Chicken quesadilla using 15 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chicken quesadilla
- You need of Flat bread.
- You need of sourdough starter.
- It’s of water.
- It’s of all purpose flour.
- It’s of whole wheat flour.
- It’s of salt.
- It’s of Filling.
- Prepare of chopped tomatoes.
- You need of chopped paprika.
- You need of boneless chicken.
- It’s of coriander powder.
- You need of salt.
- It’s of black pepper powder.
- It’s of chili powder.
- Prepare of chopped spring onion.
Chicken quesadilla step by step
- Mix the flat bread ingredients all together in a bowl..
- Knead the dough for 5 minutes. Place in a bowl and cover it. Let it rest for 30 minutes..
- While resting the dough, pan fry the chicken with little oil until well cooked. Transfer it out. Let it cool down for 5 minutes before pulling off..
- Slice the tomatoes and paprika. Place in the mixing bowl. Season with salt, pepper and little olive oil..
- Pull off the chicken into small pieces. Season it with salt, pepper, chili powder and little coriander powder. Keep it aside..
- Divide the dough into 4 pieces. Sprinkle flour on the dough and roll the dough thin. I add some spring onion in my dough (optional).
- Prepare the non stick pan, heat it with a little oil and place the flat dough. Bake each side for 3-5 minutes until golden brown..
- Flip it and bake another side for 3 minutes. Transfer it to plate and bake the rest of the dough..
- Smear the bread with little butter, top up with tomatoes mixture and chicken. Fold it and serve it..