Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Banana strawberry chia pudding.
You can cook Banana strawberry chia pudding using 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Banana strawberry chia pudding
- It’s 1 of banana.
- You need 2 cup of strawberries.
- You need 1/2 cup of whole chia seeds.
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of soy milk.
- Prepare 2 packages of monk fruit powder.
Banana strawberry chia pudding step by step
- Mash the banana and strawberries. A blender might be handy if you don't like pounding on fruit.
- Add the chia seeds, milk and monk fruit powder to the banana and strawberry mush in a large bowl.
- Stir well for at least 1 minute.
- Let stand for 2 minutes.
- Stir for another 1 minute then put into the refigerator for pudding and in the freezer if you want ice cream..