Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Keto lamb Thai green curry.
You can cook Keto lamb Thai green curry using 15 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Keto lamb Thai green curry
- Prepare 1 tbsp of fresh ginger, crushed.
- It’s 3 cloves of garlic, crushed.
- You need 1 tbsp of lime zest.
- You need 2 tbsp of coconut oil.
- You need 2 cans of coconut cream.
- Prepare 1 of medium onion, diced.
- It’s 1 of yellow bell pepper.
- You need 1 of red bell pepper.
- You need 2 of lamb steaks (mine were BBQ leftovers).
- It’s 2 tbsp of Thai green dry spices.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of low carb Thai green paste.
- You need 1 tbsp of dark soy sauce.
- You need 1 tbsp of fish sauce.
- Prepare of Salt & pepper.
- Prepare of Fresh parsley and lemon wedges for garnish.
Keto lamb Thai green curry instructions
- Lamb stakes – I've used 2 grilled leftovers steaks, chopped them into small pieces..
- In a large saucepan add the coconut oil and place over medium heat. Add the onion, garlic, bell peppers and saute for 5 minutes..
- Add the Thai green paste,2 tbsp coconut cream, soy sauce and fish sauce and simmer for another 5 minutes..
- Add the freshly crushed ginger and lime zest. Stir well..
- Add the cooked lamb, and stir to ensure that lamb is browning..
- Allow the lamb to simmer for 10 minutes before adding the rest of the coconut cream and the dry Thai green spices. Reduce the heat to low..
- Simmer the curry, partially covered, for 15 min..
- Remove the lid and simmer for another 10 minutes..
- Remove from the heat, garnish with parsley and lime wedges and serve with cauliflower rice..