Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Keto fiber flour crust Pizza.
You can have Keto fiber flour crust Pizza using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Keto fiber flour crust Pizza
- It’s 250 gr of grated mozzarella.
- You need 50 gr of full fat cream chy.
- Prepare 1 of medium egg.
- Prepare 70 g of fiber flour.
- It’s 30 gr of almond flour.
- It’s Pinch of salt.
- It’s of Low carb pizza sauce.
- It’s 150 gr of sliced mozzarella.
- You need 100 gr of grated cheddar.
- Prepare 100 gr of pepperoni.
- Prepare Half of onion, sliced.
- Prepare of Roasted peppers.
Keto fiber flour crust Pizza step by step
- Pre-heat oven to 200C fan. For pizza crust – Llightly beat the egg with a fork, stir in salt and set aside. Add cream cheese to the grated mozzarella and microwave on full power (1000W) for 1 minute or until it has melted and turned gloopy(you may need to stir half-way through)..
- Let the melted cheese to cool it down a little, then add beaten egg, stirring vigorously – it will look like scrambled eggs at this point..
- Add fiberflour plus almond flour, and mix well. It will be sticky initially but will quickly become hard; at that point, start kneading by hand and continue fo a few minutes until you have a soft dough-like consistency that isn't wet..
- Dust a parchment paper, with almond flour, place the dough in the middle and flatten it a little with the palm of your hand; cover with parchment paper and start rolling it outwards from the centre, shaping it according to your baking tray..
- Poke the whole surface with a fork and bake for 15-17 minutes or until golden brown and crispy..
- Let it cool down, then add your favourite toppings and bake at 220C for a few minutes..