Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Kimchi hot dog.
You can cook Kimchi hot dog using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Kimchi hot dog
- You need 2 of soya sausages.
- It’s 2 of small baguettes.
- It’s 1/2 glass of kimchi (150 grams).
- It’s 4 spoons of hummus.
- You need of Mix of salads.
- Prepare of Sauce.
- Prepare of Infusion of 1 glass of kimchi.
- You need 1 spoon of coconut sugar.
- Prepare 2 spoons of teriyaki sauce.
- Prepare 2 spoons of corn starch.
- You need 1 pinch of salt.
- You need 1 handful of parsley.
Kimchi hot dog step by step
- First option is contact grill where we bake baguettes and soya sausages. Second option for sausages is boiling water and 5 minutes in. For baguettes easy pan and drop of olive oil..
- Second step is sauce. In pan we pour kimchi infusion and mix with sugar, teriyaki sauce, corn starch, salt and let it cook together..
- Baguettes are crispy, sausages are warm and sauce is ready. Cut The baguettes and spread with hummus. Add kimchi and sausages. Sprinkle the whole hot dog with parsley, mung bean sprouts and finally we poure sauce..
- Serve with fries, onion rings or alone..
- Good appetite my friends ✌🏼.