Keto deconstructed strawberries and cream cake.
You can have Keto deconstructed strawberries and cream cake using 16 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Keto deconstructed strawberries and cream cake
- Prepare of Sponge.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of almond flour.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of coconut flour.
- You need 2 of eggs.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of powder erythritol.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
- It’s of Food coloring.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of baking powder.
- It’s 50 ml of melted butter.
- Prepare of Cream cheese filling.
- Prepare 150 g of cream cheese full fat.
- It’s 50 gr of powder erythritol.
- Prepare 100 ml of heavy cream.
- You need 1 tablespoon of cocoa powder.
- Prepare of Fresh strawberries.
- It’s of Skinny syrup of your choice.
Keto deconstructed strawberries and cream cake instructions
- Preheat the oven to 180° C..
- In a bowl mix the almond flour, coconut flour, cocoa powder and baking powder together..
- Separate the eggs. Whisk the egg yolk, butter and vanilla together..
- Whisk the egg white well until doubled their volume. Add powder erythritol and mix well until it forms a meringue texture..
- Add egg yolk mixture and mix well..
- Fold all dry ingredients slowly and mix well..
- Bake for 10 min or until sponge is ready on the toothpick test. Set aside – let it cool..
- In a bowl add the cream cheese, heavy cream and powder erythritol. Whisk well untill it keeps together on the mixer paddle..
- Cut strawberries in manageable pices..
- Start asembling – break the sponge into small pieces..
- Add a layer of sponge, one of cream cheese filling and strawberries, continue until your serving dish is full..
- Additionally you can use a zero sugar syrup for extra flavour..
- Leave it in the fridge for at least 2h. Enjoy!.