Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
No-knead slow-rise sourdough pizza dough.
You can have No-knead slow-rise sourdough pizza dough using 7 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of No-knead slow-rise sourdough pizza dough
- It’s 485 g of flour.
- You need 60 g of semolina flour.
- Prepare 30 g of rye flour.
- Prepare 13 g of salt.
- Prepare 15 g of olive oil or grape seed oil.
- You need 20 g of sourdough starter.
- Prepare 375 g of water.
No-knead slow-rise sourdough pizza dough step by step
- Add all dry ingredients to a large bowl and mix. Add oil and sourdough starter..
- Mix with your hand until the dough comes together and no more dry flour can be seen..
- Cover the bowl with plastic wrap (I used a shower cap!)..
- Let the dough rise slowly at room temperature for 24 hours. Fold it twice in between that time (e.g. After 2–8 hours and after 12–18 hours). Note that rising time may be shorter if it's hot in your house!.
- This is a photo of folding the dough. If the dough is too soft/sticky to handle, leave it in the bowl and fold it with a dough card or something similar..
- After the 24 hours is up, scrape out the dough onto a floured surface and cut into three portions..
- Form each portion into a round ball and let rest another 30 minutes. This makes it easier to work with. (I put mine into separate bowls and cover with wrap. If you aren't planning to make 3 pizzas, you can store the unused dough in the fridge for another day or two. Just pull it out when you're ready to bake the pizza.).
- Last, stretch out the dough into the desired shape and place on a baking pan. Add your toppings and bake! I bake mine at 250C (about 475F) for about 15 minutes, but keep an eye on it because the time can change depending on your oven and how thick your pizza is..
- Pull out your pizza and dig in!.