Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Whole Wheat Brownie Sundae (without sugar).
You can have Whole Wheat Brownie Sundae (without sugar) using 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Whole Wheat Brownie Sundae (without sugar)
- You need 1 cup of Whole wheat flour.
- You need 1/4 teaspoon of Baking soda.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of Baking powder.
- It’s Pinch of salt.
- You need 1/4 cup of Cocoa powder.
- Prepare 2 teaspoon of Instant coffee powder.
- You need 1/4 cup of Curd.
- It’s 1/4 cup of jaggery.
- You need 1/2 cup of Oil.
- You need 1/4 cup of Chopped walnuts.
- It’s of Vanilla ice-cream (refined sugar free, preferably homemade) (see recipe).
- It’s of Chocolate sauce(refined sugar free preferably homemade) (see recipe).
Whole Wheat Brownie Sundae (without sugar) step by step
- First of all to make the Brownie mix wheat flour, salt, cocoa powder, baking soda, baking powder and coffee powder and sieve well. In another bowl add oil, jaggery, curd and whisk well till well combined and in this add the dry ingredients mixture in parts. Mix well. (see recipe).
- Now pour the batter in a greased tin (or cake mould) and bake it till it is done..
- After baking the Brownie loaf cool it down little bit in room temperature and cut in pieces..
- Place the pieces in serving bowl. Place 1-2 scoops of ice-cream on Brownie pieces..
- Add chocolate sauce on it..
- Add chopped walnuts now and Brownie crumb if leaft..
- And your healthy, without refined sugar, whole wheat brownie sundae is ready. Enjoy!.