Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
White Chocolate Ganache Whipped Frosting / Filling.
You can have White Chocolate Ganache Whipped Frosting / Filling using 2 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of White Chocolate Ganache Whipped Frosting / Filling
- You need 16 oz of premium white chocolate, chopped.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of heavy whipping cream.
White Chocolate Ganache Whipped Frosting / Filling step by step
- Have chopped chocolate in a large bowl.
- Heat cream in the microwave or on stovetop just until it comes to.a simmer.Remove from heat.. Pour over chopped chocolate. Let sit 1 minute to melt, then stir until smooth.
- Cool to room temperature, then chill.until.cold. At least 1 hour..
- When ready to use, beat until light and fluffh.
- Use on cakes , cupcakes, as a filling for cupcales.. Also great on brownies, bars and sandwiched between cookies!.