Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Homemade mango ice cream.
You can have Homemade mango ice cream using 4 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Homemade mango ice cream
- It’s 2 of Banganapalle mangoes.
- Prepare 1 litre of milk.
- It’s 1/4 cup of Sugar.
- It’s as required of Cashnew nuts for garnishing.
Homemade mango ice cream step by step
- Boil milk in heavy kadai. Reduce the milk till it thickens and all the malai or cream is formed. Add sugar and allow it to boil. Remove it from flame and aloo it to cool completely..
- Once the basundi is cooled pour it in blender and make smoothie and keep it a side..
- Clean and peel the mangoes and cut it into pieces..
- Add the mango pieces into the blender with the milk smoothie and blend it again, to make mango smoothie..
- Pour the mango smoothie in box to keep it in deep freezer to set for 3-4 hours..
- Take the ice cream out and scoop it into blender once again to make it more smooth and creamy ice cream texture..
- Then pour the mango smoothie once again in box and keep it in deep freezer overnight to set.
- Remove the box and keep it in water for sometime and remove by tapping in serving plate. Make pieces and garnish with cashew nuts and serve chilled..