Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Strawberry banana cake with honey whipped topping.
You can have Strawberry banana cake with honey whipped topping using 15 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Strawberry banana cake with honey whipped topping
- Prepare of Cake.
- Prepare 4 cup of whole wheat flour.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of baking powder.
- It’s 1 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of baking soda.
- You need 13 of Strawberries.
- Prepare 1 1/2 of Bananas.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of milk.
- You need 6 tbsp of honey.
- You need 2 tbsp of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 4 of eggs.
- You need of Honey whipped topping.
- Prepare 2 cup of heavy cream.
- It’s 4 tbsp of honey.
- It’s 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
Strawberry banana cake with honey whipped topping step by step
- Mix the flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt. Then puree the berries and bananas with the milk, either with a blender or a potato masher..
- Mix the honey with the fruit. Add the fruit mixture, the vanilla extract, and the eggs to the flour mixture. Blend with a hand mixer or stand up mixer..
- Bake for 30-35 minutes at 350°F..
- After allowing the cake to cool, whip together the whipping cream, honey, and vanilla. Beat with a hand mixer until its nice and thick. Be careful not to fully submerge the beaters so air can be whipped into the cream..