Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Keto, low carb bacon and cheese stuffed courgette/zucchini.
You can cook Keto, low carb bacon and cheese stuffed courgette/zucchini using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Keto, low carb bacon and cheese stuffed courgette/zucchini
- You need 1 of large courgette.
- Prepare 1 slice of bacon.
- It’s 50 g of sliced cheese approx.
- It’s 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- It’s knob of butter or drizzle of olive oil.
- Prepare of salt and pepper to season.
- It’s of cream cheese -optional.
Keto, low carb bacon and cheese stuffed courgette/zucchini step by step
- Take two chopsticks or wooden spoons and place them either side of the courgette. Slice along the length of the courgette approx half a cm apart from end to end. Slice down until you hit the wooden spoons/sticks so you don't slice all the way through..
- Place a slice of cheese in every other slice. It is easiest to hold he courgette whilst doing this so it can bend a little. On a hard surface it is more likely to snap..
- Cut bacon and place slices into remaining empty slots.
- Melt butter and add garlic powder. Mix and pour over courgette. Optional extra: season with salt and pepper and coat the top with cream cheese. You can also sprinkle the remaining cheese over the top here..
- Bake in preheated oven at 200 c for 15 minutes.