Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Low carbs Keto tomato masala rice (using cauliflower riced).
You can have Low carbs Keto tomato masala rice (using cauliflower riced) using 18 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Low carbs Keto tomato masala rice (using cauliflower riced)
- It’s 1.5 cup of cauliflower grated.
- It’s 1/4 cup of peanuts.
- You need 1 tsp of ghee.
- You need 1 of onion roughly chopped.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of ginger garlic paste.
- You need 2 of green chilli chopped.
- It’s 1 of small tomato chopped.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of tomato puree.
- Prepare 2 of bay leaves.
- Prepare 3-4 of cloves.
- It’s 1 inch of cinnamon.
- It’s 2 of red chilli.
- You need 2 tsp of yogurt.
- You need 1/2 tsp of turmeric powder.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of chilli powder.
- You need as per taste of Salt.
- You need as needed of Some curry leaves.
- Prepare as needed of Chopped coriander leaves.
Low carbs Keto tomato masala rice (using cauliflower riced) instructions
- First of all wash the cauliflower and prepare the cauliflower rice by using a box chopper..
- Assemble all the ingredients together..
- Heat a pan and add ghee in it and then after 1 minute add chopped onion, green chilli, ginger garlic paste, curry leaves,peanuts and saute for few minutes..
- Then add the chopped tomato and when they slender then add the yogurt in it..
- Then add the tomato puree and the remaining ingredients in it..
- Saute it for sometimes and put the cauliflower rice in it and cover the lid..
- After 2-3 minutes your rice is now ready..
- Add some chopped coriander leaves,mix it well and switch off the flame..
- Serve hot with any raita by garnishing with some chopped coriander leaves..