Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Apple Crumble – Gluten, Wheat & Dairy Free.
You can have Apple Crumble – Gluten, Wheat & Dairy Free using 4 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Apple Crumble – Gluten, Wheat & Dairy Free
- It’s 120 g of gluten & wheat free flour.
- You need 100 g of sugar.
- Prepare 100 g of dairy free spread.
- You need 2 of cooking apples.
Apple Crumble – Gluten, Wheat & Dairy Free instructions
- Note: Dietary status is a guideline only. If you have a food allergy, please check the suitability of your ingredients..
- Pre heat oven 190°c.
- Peel, core and chop the apples and place in a cooking dish, sprinkle with a little sugar.
- Place the margarine and flour in a bowl and rub together until it resembles breadcrumbs.
- Add the sugar to the bowl and mix ingredients together.
- Spread the crumble mix on top of the apples.
- Bake for approximatley 30 minutes until golden brown.
- Serve with soy custard.