Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sourdough pancake with raspberries soft serve jam🐾🍓 🥞.
You can have Sourdough pancake with raspberries soft serve jam🐾🍓 🥞 using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Sourdough pancake with raspberries soft serve jam🐾🍓 🥞
- It’s 2 cups of plain flour.
- You need 1 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 1 tsp of baking soda.
- It’s 2 tbsp of sugar.
- You need 1 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 cup of sourdough starter.
- It’s 1 1/2 cups of milk.
- It’s 1 of large egg beaten.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of vegetable oil.
- You need of Raspberry jam soft serve.
- It’s 2 cup of raspberries.
- You need 1 cup of white sugar.
Sourdough pancake with raspberries soft serve jam🐾🍓 🥞 step by step
- In a large bowl, whisk together the flour, baking powder and soda, sugar and salt. Then add your sourdough starter, milk, egg and oil. Mix well until all combined. Leave it for 15 min to rest..
- Making raspberries soft serve jam. On small saucepan add raspberries and sugar in, stir well on low heat until sugar dissolved and raspberries break up. Let it cook for 10 min then turn heat off..
- Spray a cooking spray or with butter on your non stick pan. In low-mid heat, Pour 1/4 cup pancake batter on the pan. Cook until the pancake starts bubbling on top, then flip the pancake..
- Cook for an additional 1-2 minutes or until the pancake is cooked through. Serve warm with butter soft serve raspberry jam, blueberry and syrup.