Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Million Dollar Chicken.
You can have Million Dollar Chicken using 12 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Million Dollar Chicken
- Prepare 1 cup of Creme Fraiche.
- It’s 1 of lemon.
- It’s 1 of grated shallot.
- It’s 5-6 sprigs of thyme.
- You need 1 of (4-5lb)chicken.
- You need 2 pcs of sourdough bread.
- It’s 1 of bay leaf.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of olive oil.
- You need 2 tbsp of lemon juice.
- It’s 3 cloves of garlic minced.
- You need 1 of roasting pan.
- Prepare of Lemon zest.
Million Dollar Chicken instructions
- Preheat oven to 400°F/200°C. Season the entire chicken with salt and pepper to taste. Season the cavity in the chicken as well. Squeeze the lemon juice into the cavity, add the garlic and thyme to the cavity too. I let mine marinate overnight but you can continue from here. Wrap the chicken legs with string if you have it..
- Prep the roasting pan. Spread 2 tbsp olive oil onto the pan. Lay your bread into the pan. Use 1tbsp oil and drizzle onto the bread. Place the chicken on the bread..
- Put chicken into the oven..
- Prep the creme fraiche glaze. In a bowl, add creme fraiche, shallot, lemon zest, and lemon juice. Stir and place in fridge..
- After 60 min, remove roasting pan from oven and lift the chicken. Flip the bread over. Place chicken back on the bread and drizzle your glaze on the chicken. Go to town!.
- Glaze chicken every 10 min, 3 times. It won't dry out. Trust the process!.
- Warm the remaining glaze up..
- Slice the chicken to make 8 pieces. Breasts, legs and thighs. Drizzle the remaining sauce onto the chicken..
- Serve warm!.