Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Strawberry (or Blueberry) Cream Cheese Delights.
You can cook Strawberry (or Blueberry) Cream Cheese Delights using 7 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Strawberry (or Blueberry) Cream Cheese Delights
- You need 1 can of Crescent Rolls.
- You need 3 tbsp of powdered sugar.
- Prepare 4 oz of Cream Cheese.
- It’s 7 of Strawberries.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Water.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of Sugar.
- You need 1 of Whipped Cream.
Strawberry (or Blueberry) Cream Cheese Delights instructions
- Slice strawberries, slightly mash with a fork and place in container that can be covered. Add water and sugar, and store in fridge for at least an hour, preferably longer. Shake container around occasionally to mix ingredients..
- Soften cream cheese, add powdered sugar and stir until well combined..
- Remove strawberries from fridge so they can start to get close to room temperature..
- Grease cookie sheet and heat oven to 375°..
- Open crescents and put about 1-2 teaspoons of cream cheese inside each one. Roll up and pinch the sides as you go so the filling doesn't come out while baking..
- Bake for 11-13 minutes, until light golden brown..
- Remove from oven and transfer to plate or dish to cool for about 5 minutes. While these are cooling, drain the liquid from your fruit..
- Top with strawberries and whipped cream. Serve and enjoy! (I also used blueberries because my fiance is allergic to strawberries. I used about a handful (15 or so blueberries), mashed a little with a fork, and added a little more sugar than the strawberries. Then make as above).