Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Apple Crumble Muffin.
You can have Apple Crumble Muffin using 15 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Apple Crumble Muffin
- Prepare 280 grams of plain flour.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of baking powder.
- You need 1 tsp of cinnamon.
- You need of Salt.
- You need of ..
- You need 120 grams of light brown sugar.
- Prepare 2 of medium eggs.
- You need 250 ml of milk.
- You need 6 tbsp of veg oil.
- You need 250 grams of cooking apples or green apples chopped.
- You need of For the streusel.
- You need 50 grams of plain flour.
- Prepare 35 grams of butter, chilled and diced.
- Prepare 25 grams of sugar.
- It’s Pinch of cinnamon.
Apple Crumble Muffin instructions
- Make the streusel. Rub butter and flour till it resembles breadcrumbs. Stir in the sugar. Set aside…
- Sift flour, baking powder cinnamon and salt and placed them in a bowl. Lightly beat the eggs then beat in the milk and veg oil..
- Add wet ingredients to the dry ingredients and stir gently. Add in the chopped apples.. Spoon into muffin cases, sprinkle the streusel on top..
- Bake on 180c for 20 minutes.