Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
SOURDOUGH PEANUT BUTTER COOKIES 🍪🐾.
You can cook SOURDOUGH PEANUT BUTTER COOKIES 🍪🐾 using 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of SOURDOUGH PEANUT BUTTER COOKIES 🍪🐾
- Prepare of Wet ingredients•.
- It’s of sourdough starter.
- It’s of peanut butter.
- You need of soft butter.
- Prepare of brown sugar.
- You need of vanilla extract.
- It’s of eggs.
- It’s of Dry ingredients•.
- Prepare of baking powder.
- It’s of baking soda.
- It’s of plain flour, plus a bit more when form the cookies.
- Prepare of Some seasalt flakes (I use Maldon seasalt).
- You need of chocolate chips (optional).
SOURDOUGH PEANUT BUTTER COOKIES 🍪🐾 instructions
- Mix dry ingredients together.
- Mix wet ingredients together. Pour in dry ingredients into wet ingredients.
- Combine them together. Add some chocolate chips in and mix well. Put in the fridge for 10 min and let it set so it’s easier to form into ball shape..
- Form into about golf ball size shape and put some chocchips on top to decorate..
- Bake in oven for 15-20 min on 150’. Sprinkle some seasalt flakes on top. Leave it to cool down and store in a cookie jar..