Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Paneer Rolls in Creamy Palak Gravy.
You can have Paneer Rolls in Creamy Palak Gravy using 20 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Paneer Rolls in Creamy Palak Gravy
- You need 1 bunch of Spinach.
- It’s As required of Water.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Salt.
- It’s For of Paneer Rolls:.
- Prepare 250 gms of Fresh Homemade Chhena not paneer.
- You need 1 tbsp of Maida.
- Prepare As per taste of Salt.
- Prepare For of Spinach Creamy Gravy:.
- You need 1/2 inch of Ginger.
- You need 2 of garlic pods.
- It’s 1 of Green chilli.
- You need As required of Ice water to soak spinach after soaking in warm water.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Cream / Malai.
- You need 1 of Bay leaf.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Jeera.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Butter.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Chopped Onion.
- It’s 1/4 cup of Chopped Tomato.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Garam masala.
- You need 1/4 tsp of Kasuri methi.
Paneer Rolls in Creamy Palak Gravy step by step
- Wash spinach thoroughly. Soak chopped spinach in hot water with salt for 1 min. Then take it out and soak in ice water for sometime to retain the colour..
- Grind spinach, ginger, garlic, green chilli to a smooth puree.
- Heat butter. Fry jeera, bay leaf, onion, tomato till mushy. Then add the spinach puree and let it cook for sometime. Add some water if it looks very thick. Adjust salt..
- Then add garam masala and kasuri methi and switch off the flame. Add cream mix well. Let it cool down.
- Take the chhena. Grind it to smooth paste. Add maida and salt. Knead it to a smooth dough..
- Rolls Preparation ******************* 1) Roll out the chapati from paneer balls 2) Apply cooked spinach gravy. 3) spread it evenly 4) cut the paneer chapati in to thin strips 5) Roll it 6) Roll out all the paneer strips from the dough.
- Heat some oil/butter. Shallow fry the rolls till golden not for long..
- Now arrange the rolls on a plate and pour the spinach Creamy Gravy on top of it. Garnish with cream..