Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
(B.H.) Banana Pudding Poke Cake.
You can cook (B.H.) Banana Pudding Poke Cake using 6 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of (B.H.) Banana Pudding Poke Cake
- You need 1 box of Betty Crocker Super Moist White Cake Mix.
- Prepare 3 of Eggs.
- You need 1/3 Cup of Vegetable Oil.
- It’s 1 1/4 Cup of Water.
- You need 1 Package of Banana Smoothie Mix.
- It’s of Best Homemade Banana Pudding.
(B.H.) Banana Pudding Poke Cake instructions
- Prepare cake as it says on the box..
- Add in smoothie mix.
- Bake cake for 30 min.
- Prepare B.H. Banana Pudding as it says on my page..
- Poke Cake while still warm with end of wooden spoon.
- Pour Banana Pudding into holes and spread onto cake.
- Layer with banana slices and top the bananas with Regular or Mini Nilla Wafers.