Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Apple Crumble (Vegan).
You can have Apple Crumble (Vegan) using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Apple Crumble (Vegan)
- It’s 5 of Granny Smith Apples.
- It’s 600 g of Plain flour.
- Prepare 300 g of Caster Sugar.
- Prepare 200 g of Vegan Butter.
- You need 100 g of Brown Sugar.
- You need 1 Tsp of Vanilla Extract.
- Prepare 2 Tsp of Cinnamon Powder.
Apple Crumble (Vegan) step by step
- Preheat the oven at 180C and peel all apple skins, followed by dicing the apples into small cubes. Add the diced apples into a large pot, fill with 1 Cup of water, 100g Brown Sugar, Vanilla Extract, Cinnamon Powder and allow to boil on a medium heat. Make sure to keep stirring occasionally and once the apples start to soften, using either a wooden spoon or a masher, begin to crush and mash the apples gradually. Leave aside to cool..
- Whilst the apples are boiling, start on the crumble by adding the following in a large bowl; Flour, Caster Sugar and Butter. Start mixing the ingredients using your finger tips until you achieve a consistency of crumbs..
- Add the the apples to the bottom of a pyrex dish or baking tray (making sure you grease the tin first) and coat apples with the crumble until fully covered. Pop it in the oven for 25-35 minutes or until golden brown..
- Apple crumble can be served on its own or with either double cream or vanilla ice cream. ENJOY!.