Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Nilla wafer banana parfait. LOVE YOU GUYS !! mamabri&prissyp black family vlogs banana pudding recipe easy banana pudding nilla wafers. Just before serving, garnish with banana slices, then stand Nilla Wafers upright around edge of dish. Nilla Wafer Banana Pudding is so easy to make and it tastes amazing!
Vanilla Wafer Banana pudding just gets better with time. That's why I love this dessert. The longer it sits in the fridge, the more soft the cookies get by soaking in all the moisture from the pudding. You can cook Nilla wafer banana parfait using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Nilla wafer banana parfait
- You need 11 oz of box of Nilla wafers.
- It’s 8 oz of sour cream.
- It’s 5 oz. of Vanilla instant pudding.
- It’s 8 oz. of Whip cream, thawed.
- It’s 4-5 of bananas.
- Prepare 2 cups of milk.
Add a layer of whipped topping. Nilla wafers – pudding mixture – bananas – whipped topping. Nilla Wafer Banana Pudding – easy, no bake dessert with banana slices, instant pudding and whipped cream. UPDATE: I'm presenting here just one of many recipes for Nilla Wafer Banana Pudding.
Nilla wafer banana parfait instructions
- In a large bowl, combine whip cream, sour cream, pudding mix and milk. Stir well by hand..
- Pick out a pretty bowl 😉😊 then put a layer of Nilla wafers then top with a layer of pudding mixture then a layer of bananas. Repeat until all ingredients are used up. Save about 5 Nilla wafers to crumble on top..
- Refrigerate until you serve..
Some of you were looking for the original recipe from the box of Nilla Wafer Cookies by Nabisco. Saving Money on Original Nilla Wafer Banana Pudding: The ingredients for this pudding are simple and straight-forward. Nilla Wafers are a Nabisco product or at least labeled as such. They do go on sale regularly, especially through the summer and winter holidays. The cereal incorporates Nilla wafers with the flavors of banana pudding, so it really blurs the lines between breakfast and dessert.