Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Ice cream Oreo cake. Hope you guys enjoy this video! Welcome to the Sugar Crystal Kitchen! I'm Jessica, a pastry chef in training, and I'm all about taking whisks *pun intended*.
This Oreo Ice Cream Cake is perfect for summer birthdays and super easy to make with a cookies & cream crust with layers of vanilla & chocolate ice cream. This Oreo Ice Cream Cake is the perfect no bake summer birthday or celebration cake. This easy Oreo Ice Cream Cake has a layer of homemade chocolate cake with a layer of no-churn Oreo ice cream on top. You can have Ice cream Oreo cake using 5 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Ice cream Oreo cake
- Prepare 24 box of ice cream sandwiches.
- You need 1 pints of whipped cream.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of hot fudge ice cream topping.
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of chocolate pudding.
- Prepare 3 cup of Oreo cookies crushed up.
Chocolate cake with Cookies and Cream Oreo ice cream was definitely a favorite and made an appearance for more birthdays than I can remember. How to make Oreo Ice Cream Cake. Begin by crushing the Oreos into a fine crumb. You do not need to remove the cream from the Oreo center.
Ice cream Oreo cake instructions
- Mix half fudge topping and chocolate pudding together. Get a ziplock bag n put Oreo's in there and crush them..
- Lay out 8 ice cream sandwiches side by side on a cake pan spreed chocolate stuff over the sandwiches put a second layer on top with a second spreed of chocolate then spreed the last layer of ice cream sandwiches spreed the last bit of chocolate mix on it put it in freezer for 10minutes. After 10minutes take it out if freezer in spreed whipped cream all over the top and sides then spreed crushed Oreo's all over the top and place it back into freezer over night. Then take out and enjoy..
We are crushing the full Oreo. This Oreo ice cream cake is absolutely delicious and so easy to make! The layers of hot fudge, cool whip and crushed Oreo's make the perfect combination of chocolaty goodness. And this ice cream cake is definitely worth making, no matter the weather. I stuffed it with as many Oreos as I could without literally putting a pile of Oreos on a plate.