Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
sourdough soft pretzels.
You can cook sourdough soft pretzels using 7 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of sourdough soft pretzels
- You need 3/4 cup of buttermilk.
- Prepare 1 cup of sourdough starter.
- Prepare 3 cup of flour.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of sugar.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of butter or oil.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp of salt.
- It’s 3 tbsp of kosher or pretzel salt.
sourdough soft pretzels step by step
- mix first six ingredients together well, knead until smooth by hand or in mixer(about 5 min).
- dough will be slightly sticky, cover and let rise til doubled..
- preheat oven to 350. divide dough into 12 pieces..
- roll each piece into 16 to 18 inch ropes. twist into pretzels shape and set on greased cookie sheet..
- mix 2 tbsp. hot water and 1 tbsp baking soda. brush onto shaped dough..
- sprinkle with kosher salt as desired. bake without rising again for 20-25 min..
- brush with melted butter when out of the oven. enjoy!.
- from king Arthur flour recipe online..