Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Coconut Cream Cake.
You can have Coconut Cream Cake using 5 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Coconut Cream Cake
- You need 1 box of Butter cake mix, baked according to package directions in a 13×9 pan.
- Prepare 1 can of 15 oz cream of coconut, I use Lopez.
- It’s 1 can of Sweetened condensed milk, 14oz.
- You need 1 of Container non dairy whipped topping.
- Prepare 1 of Sweetened/toasted coconut, optional.
Coconut Cream Cake step by step
- Bake cake according to package instructions..
- In another bowl whisk together cream of coconut and sweetened condensed milk..
- While cake is still hot, poke holes all over it with a skewer or whatever you have. Slowly pour coconut mixture all over the top of the cake so it seeps into the holes. Refrigerate til cold, about 2 hours. Spread whipped topping on top. You could sprinkle top with sweetened/toasted coconut..