Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Pumpkin Spice Cream Tart.
You can cook Pumpkin Spice Cream Tart using 12 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Pumpkin Spice Cream Tart
- Prepare of GINGERSNAPCRUST.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of gingersnap cookie crumbs, I used Pepperidge Farms gingermen, about 40 cookies or 1 1/2 bags.
- You need 1/4 cup of butter, salted or unsalted, melted.
- Prepare of PUMPKIN SPICE CREAM FILLING.
- You need 1 of 3.4 ounce pumpkin Spice Jello Instant Pudding mix.
- It’s 1/2 cup of milk, any type you have.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of heavy whipping cream.
- You need 1/2 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- You need of Garnish.
- Prepare of Sweetened whipped cream.
- It’s 2 tbsp of crushed gingersnap cookies.
Pumpkin Spice Cream Tart instructions
- MAKE CRUST. Preheat oven to 350. Have ready a 10 inch ungreased tart pan with removable sides. A 8 or 9 inch pie pan can also be used.
- Crush gingersnap cookies in food processor until they are fine crumbs.
- Combine crumbs and melted butter in a bowl until evenly moistened.
- Press evenly in bottom and sides of tart pan. Bake tart pan 7 minutes. Cool on rack then refigerate until cold, at least 1 hour.
- MAKE PUMPKIN SPICE CREAM FILLING.
- Whip cream just until it begins to thicken. It will be whipped more with pudding.
- Working quickly whisk pudding mix with milk, it thickens quickly.
- Immediately scrape all pudding into cream and beat it in, adding cinnamon an vanilla until light and flffy, about 1 minute or less.
- Spoon into prepared gingersnap tart crust and smooth top with an off set spatula or back of a spoon.
- Refigerate at least 2 hours to set then garnish with whipped cream and the gingersnap crumbs.