Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sourdough Spelt bread.
You can have Sourdough Spelt bread using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Sourdough Spelt bread
- Prepare 2 cups of organic stone-grounded spelt floor.
- It’s 1 cup of organic white flour.
- Prepare 1 cup of homemade sourdough starter.
- Prepare 1 Tsp of grape molasses.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of sea salt.
- It’s 1.5 cups of room temperature water (cool down from boiling water).
Sourdough Spelt bread step by step
- Mix all dry ingredients together in a big bowl..
- Stir in sourdough starter and water until desired a texture forms. The dough should not be too sticky, nor too dry. Knead your dough for 3~5 minutes.
- Flour a baking bowl/sheet before place the dough in. Cut slits on your bread to guide it to rise. Rise for anything between 4 to 12 hours based on your schedule. The longer it rises, the richer it tastes, tangier and stronger..
- Bake 30 min at 400°F in a water bath oven.