Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Mike's EZ Pineapple Cheesecake & Whipped Topping.
You can cook Mike's EZ Pineapple Cheesecake & Whipped Topping using 10 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Mike's EZ Pineapple Cheesecake & Whipped Topping
- It’s 1 Box (8 oz) of Philadelphia Cream Cheese.
- Prepare 1 Can (8 oz) of Condensed Milk.
- Prepare 1/3 Cup of Lemon Juice [added last].
- Prepare 1 of large Can Pineapple Rounds [reserve 1/8 cup of juice].
- You need 1/2 tsp of Vanilla Extract.
- You need 1 of Graham Cracker Pie Crust.
- You need of Almond Slivers [optional].
- It’s of ● For The Whipped Cream Topping.
- Prepare 2 Cups of Heavy Whipped Cream.
- It’s 3-4 tablespoons of Granulated Sugar.
Mike's EZ Pineapple Cheesecake & Whipped Topping instructions
- Slightly warm your cream cheese in a bowl to room temperature. Chop 3 of your pineapple rounds and add 1/8 pineapple juice to bowl. Add everything else to it except for lemon juice..
- Blend with electric mixer until blended. Then, slowly add your lemon juice and blend as to not curdle your cheese. I'll also add a couple drops of yellow food coloring to make the cake more vibrant..
- Add pineapple cheese mixture into your pie crust..
- Refrigerate cake until mixture has firmed up a bit. About 30 minutes..
- Drain your pineapple rounds on paper towels to dry..
- Decoratively add pineapple rounds to the top of your cake any way you choose..
- Place cake back in fridge covered for an hour..
- Always better than store bought! Here's how to make this easy whipped cream topping pictured: Place a metal bowl and metal whisks in your freezer for 15 minutes. Add 2 cups ice cold heavy cream and 3 tablespoons granulated sugar. You can add 4 total tablespoons for a sweeter topping if you prefer. Whip with electric mixer on high until your whipped topping peaks and can stand up on its own. About 3 minutes. Don't over beat tho. Gently coat your cheesecake with it. That's it!.